Speaking of our little girl, let us introduce you to one of her soon-to-be buddies, Baby Jonker! My cousin Belen and I are both expecting our first babes in December and already love getting our baby bellies together! Too cute, right?!
Here's Momma-to-be Jonker & I in all our preggy glory. We're 31 weeks, on the countdown, and wondering if our tummies are really going to just continue to stretch!
My cuz Liz Corder made the drive from Richmond, VA this weekend to join the celebration. Here is her pensive little cutie, Caleb. I believe he's thinking about whether he will be welcoming a baby sister or a baby brother in April... :-) Yep, Lizzie is expecting as well! Too fun.
Isabel Kate joined the party too and, oh my word, I could just eat this little girl up (not really, it's a saying). She's super animated and SMILEY these days which makes her all the more fun to watch. I've included a few great shots of her entertaining us all.
And of course, we had to get some Auntie Kate & Isabel Kate documentation. She enjoyed pulling on my hair & necklace very much... and, though I'm sure she didn't notice, her cousin gave her some good kicks while she rested on my hip.
2 comments:
I loved all the time with you and baby Robert's this weekend! So did Isabel and those are the cutest pic's! We look forward to the day you bring your little girl into the world!!
Love you,
Lauren and Isabel
Katie you look great! Hope you're feeling well, you're getting close, I hope the last trimester flys by for you!
Lindsey
Post a Comment