John & Annie are on the ball and sent some pics today! As you can see, our little nephew Lincoln was a cuddly little lion for the Harvest season. I've also included some pics of his first trip to Disneyland this past week! Not to suggest that Adam & I are telepathic or anything, but we did happen to buy that Mickey shirt for him last year for Christmas and huh, who would've thought it'd be the right size & fit for him to sport on his first trip to the land o' Disney?!? I'd say the trip was destined... and Lincoln was game!
Here's the fam and our favorite little lion cub

Word is that this was Lincoln's "go to" pose throughout Disneyland... he'd run along, arms up, smiling & shouting for joy! You'd think he was running the streets of heaven! :-)

Lucky for Lincoln, Annie has good mom muscles!

And what trip is complete without some Mickey ears?! From the look on his face, I think he endulged his parents with this photo op but probably would've rather been running on those cobblestones, arms flailing :-)
1 comment:
I just want to say that 11 month olds can TOTALLY do Disneyland and BOY did Lincoln do it right...so fun to see the place through his eyes...he is such a joy!
Post a Comment