"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Miss Anabelle Deborah Roberts

So... she's here! Anabelle Deborah Roberts graced this world on Tuesday, Dec.23, 2008 at 5:25am weighing 7lbs. 11oz. 20.2 inches long. We checked out of the hospital on Christmas Day and brought home the best Christmas present we've ever received. Since then it has been quite busy as we've stepped into parenthood -- there is certainly a huge learning curve, but we are enjoying every bit of it and find that we are more than willing to do anything for her! :-) I promise more pictures and details on her entrance into this world & the days following, but until I get around to that, I thought I'd send out a little pic we just took of her... she has been super happy today, eating well and, although I know we are a bit partial, seems to be the perfect baby! Granted, we are taking each hour and day at a time, and this ride is a bit of a rollercoaster sometimes, but again, sooooo worth it!

Yes, this is who we have fallen madly inlove with!

3 comments:

Edwards Family said...

Your daughter is beautiful and I hope she continues to bless and surprise you both! I just found your blog... randomly on the Hewa's...which is funny because Sarah & Landon Crecilious were over and you guys came up, and when wondered when your baby was coming... anyways Have a great New Year! shauna edwards (honcoop)

The Kaemingk's said...

Oh my goodness she is gorgeous!!! What a doll. We can't wait to see her! I will call soon when you're more settled in to see how motherhood is treating you and to hear more about Annabelle!

Code 3 Apps said...

Oh Katie she is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see more pics. Blessings my friend.

Lindsey