Happy Valentine's Day Friends & Family!!!
Hope it is a special day for you all and that you feel LOVED by those special people in your lives. Though she doesn't fully know it yet, Anabelle loves you all and appreciates you checking in on her via this blog every now and then - and so do we! Here's her little Valentine's Day photo shoot -- just couldn't resist it :-)

Love her smiles!

And we even love her 'zoning'

Probably my most favorite picture in the world.

Anabelle loves her changing table... her quick changes from one expression to the next cracks us up!

All smiles again -- love it.

Post changing table -- she's still on cloud 9 :-)

This is the little dalmatian that's helped fill the void that our labradoodle Jackson left behind!

They actually are very similar in the fact that they cuddle, sleep, eat, 'go potty', and well, that's pretty much it! Of course, we recognize Anabelle is far more important as she is, ya know, the human and our actual child... but Jackson was a great start!

2 comments:
I. LOVE. HER.
I want to pick her up and squeeze her in that cute little dalmation outfit.
Did I mention that I love that girl?
I want to meet her!!!!!
oh my goodness, thank you so much Katie for keeping me in the loop! These pictures have made my day, once again. I am in love with your daughter and with you and your husband (not in a weird way, he's my cousin silly!). Blessing on the Roberts Family!
LOVE LOVE and Happy Valentines Day :)
Post a Comment