She is still Little Miss Grabby and has recently discovered my hot pink Camelbak waterbottle (good thing we caught onto the BPA free thing, huh Heather! ;->) and literally whines if she can't have it. So, we've begun that stage! She's calmed down on her jumping, though she still likes to sit in her johnny jump-up, she typically only starts crazy jumping if you give her your direct attention while she's in it. Apparently, it's overwhelming to her & she can't help but jump for joy, ha!
We have 2 Picasa Links for you as it's too much work to combine them!
The first link is to pics of Adam's Bday:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=adamjustinroberts&target=ALBUM&id=5344407853409583889&authkey=Gv1sRgCMC2scLriNKNtQE&authkey=Gv1sRgCMC2scLriNKNtQE&feat=email
The second link is to pics from the last few weeks:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=adamjustinroberts&target=ALBUM&id=5345536383831999425&authkey=Gv1sRgCImBta-fxJGqBA&authkey=Gv1sRgCImBta-fxJGqBA&feat=email
For some reason I cannot post pics to this blog currently, so I'll have to wait to enlighten you on how we narrowly missed becoming kitten owners, oh the suspense!
http://picasaweb.google.com/
The second link is to pics from the last few weeks:
http://picasaweb.google.com/
For some reason I cannot post pics to this blog currently, so I'll have to wait to enlighten you on how we narrowly missed becoming kitten owners, oh the suspense!
No comments:
Post a Comment