"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Giggles, Bouncing, & Piano Playing

Anabelle is almost 6 months old (whoa!) and we love getting to know her personality more each day. Though we do get to see a lot of family and friends, especially now that summer schedules have kicked in for most!, we don't see everyone enough & thus, another installment of videos! I still haven't figured out how to edit them, so while they are each no longer than 1 min. 30 secs, I understand if they can only capture the attention of the immediate family :-)

I will say, at the end of the piano video, Adam does a singing debut to the Praise Baby DVD that's running in the background. Plus, he almost passes out from fake laughing in the giggling one :-) Sooo, there's a little incentive for ya. I had tried to attach the greatest video of her jumping - which includes her spontaneous grand finale - but for some reason it won't attach. So, we have two other jumping videos for your viewing pleasure. Oh well, sometimes technology fails us, and so we flex.

We're off to the beach next week with Anabelle's GG & GGpa as well as loads of uncles, aunts, cousins, & baby cousins... I'm sure we'll have lots of pics to share soon upon our return you lucky ducks!

REMEMBER TO PAUSE/MUTE THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE so it doesn't interfere with hearing the videos!

The first video shows what typically happens when I turn on the camera. Perhaps babies come trained to do this?! They must have some sort of radar and know you want to capture that special moment, and that's when they decide they are NOT going to perform! :-)


Proof that laughter indeed is contagious!


And finally, Anabelle shows some of her jumping skills


Anabelle & cousin Isabel Kate play a duet!

2 comments:

Grandma R said...

The videos are great! She comes by her musical talent naturally! Is the guitar next...or the flute? Keep the pictures and vids coming.

Love, Mom

The Jonker Family said...

We love the new videos! Thanks for posting. Cannot wait to see Anabelle :)