"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pics of the Newbie

As promised, here are some pics of our newest nephew, James Douglas! It's amazing to see this new little person and to think that these are our first glimpses at someone who we will know & love for a lifetime!! I can't wait to meet him in person in just 2 weeks -- hang on James, Auntie Kate is comin'!! :-)

The proud parents, John & Annie, aka "Jahnnie"

The first glimpses of his new world.

Can you believe it?! He sucks his fingers in the same position as Anabelle!! They are kindred!

Well hi there!

The big boy...

and his record-breaking feet!

And here's his proud brother Lincoln (wearing the pjs Aunt Katie & Uncle Adam got him for Christmas I do believe!) Lovin' the new haircut.

1 comment:

The Kaemingk's said...

Congrats Katie! What a little beauty he is!