"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, September 12, 2009

And finally, the head shake

Yay, we finally caught Anabelle's head shake on camera! She started doing this randomly a few weeks ago, and we have yet to figure out what triggers it, why she does it, and how she learned it! But, it always makes us smile as she does it so intentionally and she seems to get a kick out of it herself. She's done it a lot when playing with her musical toys, so I thought it might be her form of 'dancing', but I think the jury is still out on this one... enjoy!



And here are some fun ones from Friday -
Patiently waiting for Dad to return from work and the weekend to start!!


I wonder if he'll cuddle me when he comes home?


Yep! He did!!


We played with my new bilingual table!


And even had an Irish tin whistle lesson before bed


I'm a natural

4 comments:

The Jonker Family said...

Oh my gosh! James is totally doing the head shake too! I love that video. AB is such a cutie. Can't wait to see her this week!

Grandma R said...

Love the head shake...now she can work on a "Yes" shake! Thanks for the updates...keep 'em comin.

AnnieBanannie said...

the head shake...priceless (although if it turns into more of a twitch, we may want to get that checked out).hehe

Unknown said...

Hey love the psts...thanks for keeping us in the loop..however the vidoes didnt work on our computer...hmmmm I will work on it!