One such thoughtful and useful gift is this cute hat my friend Lindsey & her fam sent us. I am a complete sucker for hair accessories, and got a kick out of the fact that when we got the package with the hat in it, Anabelle was wearing an outfit that matched it perfectly! So I snapped a pic on the spot and you can see Anabelle was just as happy about her new accessory as I was.
Yes, it's certainly not about the stuff in life, but you have to agree that there are some really cute things out there these days! And it makes it all the more special when it's all sent in thoughtfulness & love!
Hope you experience the joys of giving and receiving from one another this year... whether you exchange cute hats or spend quality time together, may we be vessels of blessing to each other!
1 comment:
SO cute!! I'm glad you like it! Couldn't help but pick it up for you guys after you commented on Edens! I love the Elf Yourself video too, those things are great! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Lindsey
Post a Comment