Nothing too out of the ordinary to share, but figured we had enough fun pics to warrant doing a post. We Roberts family are doing pretty well. Adam continues to slowly heal from his ACL & meniscus surgery and has made some significant progress specifically in the last week, which is encouraging. He surprised me last weekend with the news that he's taking me to the Bahamas for a week in May for our 5 yr. anniversary during his small break between spring & summer semester. He was going to keep it a surprise, but had realized my passport was expired, whoops! So, I got in on the secret a bit early... which the countdown is now sort of killing me =) I consider it our 'babymoon' as well since it'll probably be our last trip together before baby boy arrives!
Anabelle will be staying with both Lolli & Lauren during that time (thank you!!) and so we already are anticipating missing her a ton, and have almost added her to our ticket a few times, but hey, we're in the Bahamas so I know we won't get much sympathy =)
Lots of pics posted, so I won't write more... just wanted to say hi!
I figured out how to download pics taken on my phone to the Mac and so here are some cute ones from the past few months...
Trying on princess hats in the store

And Mom always subjects AB to trying on the frilliest of headbands as well

Her forever happy place. She must not have been walking yet here as she looks like one plump baby!

Making messes in the pantry... she got into the formula and gave me this great face when I turned the corner... what?!

And these are from the past few weeks... we hung out with GGpa Bugs and GG. GGpa gave Anabelle some of his root beer and from then on she didn't take her eyes off his cup!
GG, I still see that root beer!
Running around in their luxuriously large yard


Books before bed with Dad
This is one of her newest looks she flashes - so serious
Another forever happy place is in Lolli's arms of course!

Sharing secrets

Reaching for the skies

Anabelle loves her 'car' whether its inside or outside

Isabel Kate came over for a play date one afternoon
Still loving phones these days and figured out how to hold it appropriately to her ear... and I always have to tell her who is on the other line and say 'Hello, how are you?!'
I asked Isabel to give me her prettiest smile =) Well Done, kid!

Loving each other's company
I had to take the Elmo spout cover off of the bath spout and so now we start with a bath and a few minutes later Anabelle will pull up the lever and enjoy a shower. If I try to put it down to a bath again, she'll persistently pull it up and resume her shower. And lately she's been pretty dedicated to getting a good dose of water intake during her showers =)
2 comments:
Oh, these are some great pics! Love the rootbeer eyes :) So fun to hear of the Bahamas! WOAH! Go Adam :)
I love the shower picture! She's so adorable! The Bahamas sounds amazing...totally jealous!!
Post a Comment