"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stragglers & Sleep Tricks

Uploaded pics from our camera tonight and found a bunch from around Halloween that I had completely forgotten about! So, lucky you ~ some straggling pictures =)... Plus a few recent ones, enjoy!

Had to dress up and visit GG (Great Grandma Coe) She was lovin' the kiddos in costume and Oliver the Tiger was very content with her
Lolli dressed as Lolli =)

The doting grand & greatgrand

"Briiight" is Anabelle's response to most pictures now... and still with this face

Wand in hand, ready to take on the world!!

Let's Party!

Now, what are we doing again?

H.A.P.P.Y. (She quickly caught on to the candy & costumes thing)

Great shot of the headband visor

Sort of cliche to befriend a black cat on Halloween, but Anabelle did it anyway

Oliver's home inside his home (we take him everywhere in the Moses basket)

Anabelle usually leaps in the moment I take him out of it =)

She's currently obsessed with 'covers', so quickly covers up too... "Briiight"

Rock on, Anabelle

OK, be assured he is monitored very closely for these naps as we know this isn't perhaps the safest sleep method... Found out by chance that Oliver naps 100% better if we cover his eyes. So, who says it's too early for an official eye mask? He's just lucky I haven't taken pics of him wearing mine (it's hot pink & says "Sleeping Beauty")

3 comments:

The Jonker Family said...

I love these kiddos! Seeing these sweet pics really makes me miss you all! Love you!!

The Kaemingk's said...

Awesome about the sleep mask! I may have to try that ;). And what is the Moses basket?! Looks like a comfy napping spot!

The Felts Family said...

Oliver's sleep mask is hilarious!! And i DEFINITELY want to see pics of him wearing yours!! hahahaha too much!