"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Adam's Golden

Our very own Adam Roberts has now officially left his 20's behind and entered old age =) OK OK, so we all know 30 just isn't as ancient as we once thought it was back when we were, oh say, 13. However, I feel like once you have reached 30 and officially said goodbye to your 20's, well, it's game time. You are now officially an adult -- no question about it. No longer can you chalk up lack of maturity or naivety to the fact that you are in your youth.... now you must have answers... and ideas... and be the adult in the situation, because hello, you are the adult. All I can say is thank goodness I have another 8 months until I'm 30! =) In the meantime, please direct all grown-up questions and issues to my better (& older) half.

It's not her party, and she can cry if she wants to

Adam got to blow out his bday candles with two of his very favorite helpers

So, we figured out how to get Anabelle to lose the squished face/closed eyes/cheesy smile -- just say, 'Be a panda bear' and look at what occurs! (Pretty much a different cheesy smile, but we'll take it!)

I think Oli did a better job than AB at being a panda bear in this one

Our dear friend Linda flew out from Washington to share some cupcakes & strawberries with us =) What a fun bday treat! Thanks Lolli & Linda for helping make the party aaaaaand
HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY, ADAM!
We LOVE You!

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

We love you, too! Enjoyed the pix! Such a sad face in the first one...it made me chuckle (quietly of course!)
Mom R