Friday, May 6, 2011
Preach it, Sister.
A friend just sent this to me, and well, after the week I've had with my lovely kids, all I can say is that I am most definitely livin' tha muthahood. And yes, so much of 'muthahooding' is not what I was told to expect when I was expecting! We've got highs and lows, and I'm trying to focus on the highs and the fact that we currently have a roof over our heads and my kids are relatively happy, healthy, safe, and asleep in their beds right now. We will all be VERY grateful to get "Dad" back after school is over & he has taken his DAT... in mid-June. Oh June, why are you still so very far away? Blessings to all you 'muthas' out there this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it, just showed it to everyone in the house. We are walking around rappin' "In da muthahood"
haha thanks for sharing
Post a Comment