I am dangerously in love with this video, and more so, this little girl. And yes, I recorded it on my iPhone whilst driving... and I don't regret that decision one bit. (Though for the grandmothers out there, don't worry, I never took my eyes off the road -- hence the wobbly videography) It's been nothing but Veggie Tales around here for about 2 months, and so I've been enjoying serenades like this for awhile and am so thrilled to finally have a video to show for it. I think that perhaps we are all supposed to feel and sing songs the way Anabelle sings this one. We need heart, emotion, passion, and authenticity... sing it, sister! Hopefully she's getting the meaning behind the words too, because I have no doubt God truly whispers to her how beautiful she is!
PS. Note Oliver's contribution via a long, loud & content sigh at the end when they are singing the word "beautiful" -- love it. Also, be sure to maximize the screen on the video so you can really see AB's features while singing =)
1 comment:
that is HILARIOUS. I love it. every second of it. impressive how many lyrics she's got down!
Post a Comment