There are many directions I could take this blog post since a lot of things have happened in LIFE these last few months.... we've got Oliver's 2nd Bday still to record, the miracle of our next rental home being provided (to move in Sept.1!), update on Baby Boy Tiny & the pregnancy, more vacations & summer visitors, and most recently - Adam starting dental school!
But, my mind is far too occupied with many 'to-do's' that I don't quite have it in me to put thoughts together & post pics. So, for now, we'll just keep it short, sweet, and fun. Much like this little girl...
1 comment:
Wow Kates!! Thanks for FINALLY updating the blog - there is a VERY good chance I am the only one that still reads this...but I love it so keep it going.
Lets get together and thanks for the reminder that we are all the recipients of AMAZING GRACE!
Love you!
Post a Comment