So, somehow I lucked out and got a good three hour hangout time with Isabel Kate yesterday at our house and I'm happy to report a good time was had by all. As I had mentioned in a previous post, she is in a growing spurt and so it's fun to see the new things she is able to do. I've included some great pics that show off her strong back & neck (her mom's a personal trainer, so I'm not surprised this little girl has muscle!). She had a few topples, but for the most part, she's a sturdy sitter! I have about 25 photos of our time together, but I'll share my three favorites...
(It's nice when babies are as happy as their toys :->)

(I'm not sure if Isabel read our blog about Jackson & his recent agression towards kids, but she definitely seemed a little on edge when he barked... he was safely blocked with a baby gate, but I thought Isabel's face was classic)

(Lauren & I agreed, if this face isn't the face of James Burleigh's baby, we're not sure what is!)
1 comment:
Goodness gracious she is ADORABLE. Lucky aunt :)
Post a Comment