"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Anabelle Meets Gracie

If you scroll down just a few posts, you'll be able to see these little baby girls when they were just big bellies!  Katie and I dreamt about the day we'd get to introduce our December girls (and the day we'd have our bellies back to ourselves!)  This Saturday afternoon we finally got to live the dream :-)  Mike & Katie brought some dinner to share and we got to meet their new little daughter Grace Elizabeth, born 2 days after Christmas.  Chloe still cracks us all up with the things she says and does and is proving to be a great big sister. 

The introduction!  I think they are good buddies already...

And here we finally are -- five happy girls on a small couch :-)  

No comments: