We are getting to know Anabelle and her unique personality more and more each day. One thing we've loved about her are the many faces she can and does make in a day. Adam's brother Jason mentioned last night that if an adult tried to mimic a baby for 30 minutes, the adult would suffer exhaustion at the end of it (if they could make it to the end of the 30 min. session). I mean, think about the amount of ab work a baby does in one diaper change alone! It's tough to lift your legs off the ground from a laying position - try it! :-)
Anyway, here are some of her many faces:
Her sleeping face. Pleasant, pretty, and we really like it when she makes this face for hours straight at night!
Her "I'm not so sure about this" face... Great Gma Burleigh & Auntie Jan sent this cute dalmatian outfit to her - complete with faux fur collar! Too cute! She'll grow to love dress up I'm sure :-)

1 comment:
Post a Comment