"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Uncle Jason is here!

Uncle Jason, Adam's brother, has flown out from Coeur d'Alene and has been staying with us about a week and will be staying until early February.  He is volunteering with the National Prayer Breakfast, so we all go our separate ways during the day, but it's been fun to hang with him on evenings and weekends and -- of course -- have him meet his newest niece!!  A father of three girls and a boy, he has been quite helpful to have around as we navigate parenthood :-)  (Speaking of, kudos to his wife Carrie for holding down the fort with 4 kiddos on her own these few weeks while he's out here!!  Juggling the needs and schedule of an infant we now have more empathy for amazing mommas like Carrie!)  

The proud brothers and Little Miss

I celebrated my 27th bday on the 25th and though I'm not a huge bday person, it was mandatory to get some of the fam together and have some fellowship.  Thanks to all of you who were able to come!  Anabelle was sufficiently loved upon over the course of the evening and we got some cute pics to share... 

Showin' off that dimple again

Look how tall she's getting!  We decided she looked like a little pink smurf in this outfit... Auntie Belen gave her the cute velour pink polo outfit and Great Auntie Becky gave her the pink booties (they have "DIVA" written across the top of them!)  

Anabelle Deborah soundly sleeping in the arms of her namesake

Snuggles with Great Auntie Becky

Proud Poppy!

I have fallen inlove with our ergo baby carrier these past few weeks as I've realized she's super happy to be carted around in it and then I'm able to get things done around the house.  Talk about a win win situation :-) 

Tia Ann-Marie is leaving for Spain until June and Anabelle insisted we get some hangout time with her before she left... here they are making the most of the farewell.  Next time they see each other I'm thinking she'll be a lot bigger (Anabelle that is, don't worry A-M! ha!)  :->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie...thanks for posting that pic of me and Annabelle! I love it. I sure am missing you guys. I love you.