But really, April fools :-) Actually, though she is not crawling, she has begun to grab things. She can successfully put in and take out her passie... and she grabs everything she can get her hands on -- like my hair. I think I'm going to have to go for a shorter 'mom' hairdo in a bit. I've also noticed that, like her, I'm beginning to go bald, or atleast am losing a TON of hair and I find it all over her (poor kid). So for her sake, I may take the plunge here soon, or atleast get a trim :-)
Here are a few pics of our Belle from the last week. She's still 'talking' a lot and it cracks me up. She likes to talk when she wakes up in the morning and it's hysterical... she just chats and giggles and I play along. She's starting to watch her hands and notice more things. She now watches me dry my hair instead of staring around the room and at her bouncy seat. Adam & I concur that she is quite fun to have around.
Here she is the first time we looked over and saw her take her passie out of her mouth and hold it.
Daddy seems to put Anabelle right at ease
It was 'Poppy's' 64th Birthday on the 31st -- he LOVES his birthday!
Getting serenaded to ye olde "Happy Birthday to You!"
Cousin Alex is living in Virginia and came to meet Anabelle - yay!
Sam (Alex's twin -- obviously right? They look SO similar!) came to visit Alex and got to stop by our place too. It was such a treat to have some Johnson family representation here on the East! And yes, they represented well.
Bella & the fellas
No comments:
Post a Comment