This was our sign that it was time to lower the crib. She was SOUND asleep... cracks us up.
Auntie Annie made this tutu for Anabelle and gave it to her for Christmas this past year -- she's finally getting a chance to wear it! And I love how she already has the ballerina arms down!
Adam & I love this pic because if you'll look closely you can see that although she is turned sideways (and thus you should be able to see her profile) her cheeks are so big that they overshadow her nose & mouth! Click on the picture for a close-up, it's great.
I know it's a lot of Adam skin, but this one was too cute not to include -- father daughter snuggles in the morning... they both tuckered out on me.
First Robeks trip appropriately with the Doeschers (and, yes, the site of Anabelle's menu eating! No comment :->)
Enjoying our summer walks... atleast I do - she usually is asleep by the end!
Still loves sucking on those toes!
All grown up and ready for food!
C'mon, where's the foooood?!
Anabelle's 'boyfriend' Luke came to visit her and was all smiles
Anabelle checkin' him out... I think she likes him :-)
Luke literally drooling over Anabelle -- we don't blame ya, she's a cutie!
And WHY are you taking pictures instead of feeding me?
Bottoms up! I love how it looks like she has a little green dragon tail in this one :-) Wish I could say I planned it, but that's surprise photography for you.
Miss Nonchalant
This is her newest trick... she gets up on her back toes and does push-up stance. I can barely do these myself, so I am very proud of her & her little abs! Our little body builder...
Ready to take off! She's always like this when we get her in her crib and just rocks back and forth. She's also mastered the art of scooting, but we're still waiting on the official crawl!
The johnny jump up is still a very happy place
No comments:
Post a Comment