"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Starting the Trend

So, that new show "Legally Blondes" on ABC... I am not fessing up to watching this show, nor does Lauren (my sis-in-law), but it did debut last night and Lauren informed me that apparently the main characters in the show are twin sisters, Annie & Izzy.

But, even more interesting is that their full names are Annabelle & Isabelle! So, looks like Lauren & I went ahead and started a trend, who would've thought!?

It may be a good time to point out the actual spelling of OUR Belles since we are on the subject and this is a point of confusion for many friends and family (understandably). For the record here is how we spell our girls' names....

A-N-A-B-E-L-L-E.... that's one "n"

I-S-A-B-E-L... that's no "elle"

And now that it's on the record folks, there are no excuses :-)


Look at those sideways glances they are giving each other! Such sassiness

No comments: