"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crawling, Chomping & Cuteness

Well, I think we're gonna call it now... after about 2 weeks of rocking on all fours and scooting around, she has officially begun to crawl! It's still a little wobbly and she's got some practicing to do, but for all intensive purposes, she's getting where she needs to go and it's on hands and knees.

Finally got a good video of mobile Anabelle -- enjoy!


And I was lucky enough to be able to get this on video too! It's her latest 'trick' -- Adam and I have come to refer to it as "Hockey Puck Mouth" -- and you will probably be able to see why :-)


And a few pics from last week...
Anabelle's December buddy Gracie returned from her loooong summer vacation and they picked up right where they had left off!

We finally got down to DC and met little Watchman James! Happy to report he's doing well and John & Kiersten look pretty happy & healthy too :-) Not so long ago we were praying and hoping for these babies to be given to us and so it's so amazing to see this little pic of them here, together and growing up so quickly!


Our super sleeper in action... it's hard not to wake her up and snuggle her!

1 comment:

Lauren Burleigh said...

So proud of ur little crawler!! She is too cute! Miss you! Hopefully, we can get together this week! My phone is broken...i can get calls in but cannot answer or call back. I have to use the house phone to call back! JSYK (just so you know) (:
Give Anabelle a kiss from Isabel and I! xxoo