"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hodge Podge

Since there are so many pics in this post, I'll just go ahead and keep it short & sweet here. Life is busy, but we enjoy the ride... or atleast most moments we do! The biggest news as of yet is that we welcomed a new... little.... heaven-sent.... CAR into our lives - what did you think I was gonna say?? :-) I will have to post some pics, but until then we are thrilled to announce that after almost 3 months of swapping and borrowing cars (thanks Mom & Dad B!) we both now have reliable cars. But, more on that in another post.

For now, we'll let the pics tell the story of the last few weeks...
Went to the fun Fall Festival at Homestead Gardens

Anabelle likes checking herself out in mirrors

Being entertained by the chickens! Don't get too close, those suckers are dangerous!

We are so excited Riley Clare is here to play! Our neighbors Mike & Georgia welcomed Riley Sept.14th and we are so excited Belle has a playmate so close!

The crew... and yes, the GUYS got their faces painted.

AB explores the world with her pointer fingers. It is so cute how gentle she is with things - as long as she can get her pointer on it, she's intrigued

Cousin Isabel was entertaining Anabelle by jumping in her crib. Anabelle was just hysterically laughing, it was so fun!

Action shot of Isabel being the show

2 of AB's favorites -- Auntie Lauren & the swing!

Precious Isabel Kate

Our "belles" swinging away

You just never know what you'll see when you check on a sleeping baby. Poor bear.

Unbelievable. I walked in today to find that Anabelle had fallen asleep SITTING UP! This is the best pic I could get w/o rudely waking her. I did lay her down, but she was upset at me~ I think she actually liked how she was!

Bottoms up!

Cuz James Henry is mesmerizing

Auntie Becky & Anabelle coordinated outfits that day :-) Classy look ladies!

AB was a little sick and out of it, but Aunt Lauren didn't seem to mind & cuddled her anyway!

Godmother Anna stops by for a cuddle...

...she can't get enough of her Anabelle!

This is what happens when you over-swing

Playground fitness course... Exercise #1: monkey bars

Exercise #2: Solo Sliding -- hold up!

Exercise #3: Stair climbing

And the reward: Swinging with Daddy!

Weeeeee!

And the joy lives on

Not so sure about an afternoon walk with Lolli

Exploring in style

This is another favorite of mine... AB gets down really low and weaves through the chairs. She also does this if a ball goes under the china cabinet. It's so funny to watch!

Modeling for Mom

Thanks for checking in on me!

3 comments:

the o's said...

AB is getting cuter by the day... looks like you guys are having a great time!

The Kaemingk's said...

Absolutely LOVE the sleeping pictures ... all three! What a sweet little kiddo you have. Still can not BELIEVE I have yet to meet her ... we absolutely must remedy this. I know she's little ... but I have a feeling she REALLY wants to go to Disneyland, don't you think? Lots of hugs and kisses to you and Adam. I miss you guys!!!!

The Jonker Family said...

Oh, I love all the pics! So fun to see all the different sleeping positions. We miss AB--can't wait to see her soon!