"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Play dates with Boys

I'm still planning on posting a slideshow of the many pics I haven't posted that are worth a looksie... infact, I have plans for a lot of things these days, but not many of them come to fruition! So, I thought I'd just throw a few pics out here so we don't fall too far behind.

Anabelle seems to be blossoming these days -- I took her to the day care at MOPS yesterday and she was AB-SO-LUTELY wired after that for the remainder of the day. I think we may have the beginnings of a social butterfly! The only trade off was that her typical 4 hr. afternoon nap went down to 1 + 1/2 hrs... hmm... not sure if I'm ready to give that luxuriously long nap up!! But, the kid loves it so much I'm sure we'll be going again!

The first few pics are some of my recent favorites of Anabelle, which are followed by some fun play dates with boys she's had recently... thanks for checking in on us!

Our favorite "crazy pirate" face

She's still lovin' that swing!

The question really is, who DOESN'T have a gigantic watermelon collar dress?!
AB loves toothbrushes... we now place them around the house and she will go 'brush' her teeth (okay, really it's her gums still)
"What's the big deal?! So I went through your makeup bag, unscrewed your most expensive eyeliner, stuck my finger in there and scooped it out all over the carpet and my face... I'm a baby, that's what we do!!"Such a fun pic ~ Anabelle & I with my cousin Jesse & her daughter Katherine Clare and cousin Belen and bday buddy James! Thanks for the visit Jesse!

Poppa is telling Anabelle all about how 'Piggy went to market'

Belle loves her Lolli and...

Belle loves her Lolli's cheeks!

Busy Babies -- So fun to play with 2nd cousins James Henry & Benjamin!

Like a coffee shop is to adults, a washing machine is to babies :-)
My bday buddy James & I like to make the same faces

Watchman James grew a lot since the last time we saw him... and it may just be me, but he seems to be giving AB a love stare here!
"Boyfriend" Luke came to play too and liked my toys and holding my hand!

2 comments:

The Jonker Family said...

Oh, yes! Love the new pics AND the journal, of course. As always, we love seeing more of AB! What a cutie with the toothbrush and the watermelon collar. James appreciates the shout-outs!

Code 3 Apps said...

So cute! I love all your commentary too! I wonder if her being wired after MOPS may have had anything to do with a semi-sugary snack they may have fed her??? We had the same problem when we first put Kolby in the nursery at church in the springs, all they gave him was graham crackers but WOW was he hyper!!! And FOUR HOUR NAPS!!!!!!! WOW that is amazing! Glad you get some down time during the day, enjoy it while it lasts! :)