I know we are well overdue for an update, but besides a few pics of our favorite Spring Bunny Anabelle, we simply wanted to check in and say Happy Easter to you all, and, most importantly, He is Risen!!! I recently was listening to one of my favorite songs, "In Christ Alone", and felt like I was listening to it for the first time... The lyrics sung like Scripture, and in light of this precious season, we thought we would share them with you as they tell in power & strength of the amazing 'gift of love and righteousness' that was given to us in Jesus Christ. If you turn on your speakers, we've also posted the song to our blog for your listening enjoyment =)
We wish we were able to celebrate with all you family & friends in person, but hope it is a blessed and special day for you! WE LOVE YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Christ alone my hope is foundHe is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand
In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
‘Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live
There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
‘til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand!
We couldn't figure out if she was exhausted or if she was giving the car kisses (she leans her forehead on everything for 'kisses'... she even delicately 'kissed' the sidewalk yesterday on purpose)
3 comments:
It looks like Spring there!!! Such cute pictures, can't wait to meet her!
Um...LOVE the dress and LOVE the update. She is precious. So fun to see you all today. :)
oooooh my goodness she's beautiful katie!
Post a Comment