"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fun All Around

Finally caught some of my favorite daily moments with 2 of my favorite kiddos! The first video is sooo Anabelle. Note her current Anabelle classics ranging from her "Whoa" and "Yeah's", sucking her fingers, rubbing her blankee, her FAVORITE new word "BIG" (everything is BIG!), tickles to Oliver, kisses, and "Aw-er." (Hot Tip: You'll want to pause the music feature at the bottom of the blog to watch the videos)

Anabelle & Oliver Part I

Anabelle & Oliver Part II - per her request of "more" once I turned off the video camera =)

Quick Giggles!

We are still enjoying the Photo Booth on the Mac -- Anabelle could pose with Mom all day long. Some of her interpretations of what I ask her to do turn out pretty cute, but then again, I'm the momma, so I think everything she does is pretty darn cute =)

1 comment:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

haha, those videos are priceless and BIG! i love them. sweet children and sweet mommy. oliver is such a sweetheart in that last video! i'm glad you got to see michael today, i wish i could have seen YOU! love you!