"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What We Do For Fun

Anabelle's love for the "Photo Booth" feature on my Mac is growing... and I am loving that the fun inside activity also produces some fun memories. Good idea, Mac.

She's learning to take my instructions well...
Smile!
Be Serious!
Be Crazy!
Kissy Face!

Meanwhile... Oliver's first official smile was on Sept. 11th to his happy Momma. And then, on Sept. 29th, Anabelle & I were laughing and playing a fun game in front of him and all of a sudden he started giggling right along with us. So, spread the word, he's dishing out smiles, giggles & dimples to anyone who will give him attention!
Love it.

3 comments:

AnnieBanannie said...

Dont get me wrong, i love all the fun updates, but there is one missing. How about updating the world THAT THE DAY (we all knew it would come but its still great it did) HAS ARRIVED!!

Anabelle ran to her Godmother over her mother and lollie!! She loves me!

oh its such a relief. It was such a big day I do believe there should be an entire post dedicated to the event.

AnnieBanannie said...

after thought: maybe you should include a montage of our life together....just to sweeten the deal

Shan G. said...

My gosh, you've got some cute kiddos!