"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Peter + Janelle = Engaged!

Well guess what? As of Friday afternoon, my youngest brother Peter is ENGAGED to his lovely fiance, and thus my newest sis-to-be, Janelle. Wedding plans are in the works and it looks like it'll be an August wedding. What a whirlwind... of fun.

I know there must be a few hearts out there breaking at the news of the last Burleigh boy getting engaged. But alas, the day had to come =) And I, for one, could not be more excited for these two. Hard to believe that all of Adam's siblings and mine will be married come the end of the summer. Now all the new people we get to add to the families are kiddos! Man, we all sure are growing up quickly.

Mr. & Mrs. Peter Burleigh-to-be

1 comment:

The Jonker Family said...

Yay! Congrats Peter & Janelle! What a blessing. We are so excited!