"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pretty Ballerinas

August was a whirlwind of travel and fun with friends & family. Between Peter & Janelle's wedding, a trip to Disneyworld with the Roberts fam, Hurricane Irene's 4+ day power outage and a long holiday weekend spent with college friends, there are a lot of pics and updates to post! But, that is all a bit daunting at the moment as I'm still trying to catch up on life outside the blog. So, the post will be short & sweet.... much like these 2 little girls.

Anabelle & Isabel are now officially ballerinas. They took their first pre-ballet dance class this past Wednesday. It was a hit (surprise, surprise) and we are all looking forward to more! And, get this, December 16th they will star in their very first dance recital. Sniff sniff, I am so proud. What a fun stage of life... and even if Anabelle just stands there wide-eyed with stage fright, I will snap hundreds of pics, vigorously applaud and celebrate our precious little ballerina.

P.S. Her hair reached ponytail length JUST in time, phew!! For months now I've been trying to transition from pigtails to ponytails, and her hair just seemed to curl more and not grow at all. But alas, we got that extra 1/2 inch I was needing and it's ponytail city around here. Plans for the weekend = ribbon shopping!!

No comments: