
So, a bit delayed, but I got some pics from the surprise Baby Shower my sis Annie threw for me when I was out West a few weeks ago. As you can see, I was very surprised and absolutely blessed by this gathering of women. From the dashes of pink decorations to the angel food cake & Reese's peanut butter cups, this party was certainly one that was right up my alley! :-)

Here are the ladies that were able to attend & bless baby & I that afternoon (I know many of you West Coast friends were there in spirit!!) L to R, Mary Baurichter, Faye Jonez, Annamarie Windham & daughter Alaina Jane (1 yr.), Momma B, Jennie Quinn, Me, Becky Brown, Aneliese Jonez, Linda Pigott & Sista Annie (a very pregnant Maria Harris is hiding behind the camera!)
How can we resist pink, sparkly angel wings!?!?


Here are the ladies that were able to attend & bless baby & I that afternoon (I know many of you West Coast friends were there in spirit!!) L to R, Mary Baurichter, Faye Jonez, Annamarie Windham & daughter Alaina Jane (1 yr.), Momma B, Jennie Quinn, Me, Becky Brown, Aneliese Jonez, Linda Pigott & Sista Annie (a very pregnant Maria Harris is hiding behind the camera!)
The ladies were great and kept in mind that I had to pack all our gifts -- and wasn't planning on it so didn't bring much extra room! Clothes seemed to fit the weight & size limit well, and so our babe is sure to be looking quite fashionable now! Here's one gift we had fun with -- preemie clothes! I was advised she would probably be able to wear it once before it is outgrown, but it's so fun to have and to consider that a human can be small enough to fit into it!

How can we resist pink, sparkly angel wings!?!?

Another great blessing of the party was the prayer! All of these friends are absolute prayer warriors and I know they've been praying for Adam & I, especially in this past year and the joys and sorrows we've experienced waiting for a child we can meet this side of heaven. Annie put together an artsy little mat & frame of some of the words the Lord has given to us through these friends about our little babe. It's exciting to see some of how the Lord sees her and we are already amazed by how the gift of her precious life has touched & changed us! Thank you all for celebrating this tremendous gift with us!

2 comments:
Love your updates! You are a very beautiful pregnant lady! I cannot believe that there is only 77 days (or earlier) left until we meet little girl Roberts!!
Love you!
Looks like fun, can't wait to meet your baby girl! Elizabeth was hoping you would add her to your access list for your blog, she tried the link once and was bummed that she couldn't access it, her email is elizabethhewa@gmail.com, thanks!
Post a Comment