"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Harvest Fun

To help balance out the verbosity of my last post, I am including in this post many, many pictures for your viewing pleasure. Though our lives have definitely been engulfed with the sale, the move, and Adam's continuing work/school/travel schedule - I didn't want the fun of this fall season to completely pass us by. We didn't get to do as much as I would've love to in regards to exploring pumpkin patches or making our way through a hay maze, but we at least got to one fall festival and we trick-or-treated our way through the neighborhood this year. So, that'll do. C'mon winter, we're ready for you now! (Okay, not really, let us enjoy fall just a bit longer)

Anabelle and a very giant pumpkin

The kids at Homestead Gardens

Oliver was enthralled with the pumpkins!

Face painting, of course. She loves it so much, yet stays so still and expressionless while it's being done ~ Funny girl.

You can see she was still sorta in that 'emotionless' phase of accepting her face painting

An even bigger hit than the pumpkins were the pigs. Oh my, it was torture getting Oliver away from this fence! I may have been a bit obsessed with taking his picture here too - he was so cute in his little overalls just studying those pigs!

Truly, to capture a good smiling picture of everyone is fairly impossible at this stage =)

And then we have Halloween. Adam's at back-to-back interviews in Arizona, so the kids & I headed back to our 'old' house to venture the streets with some neighborhood friends.

Meet our very own FROG Prince Oliver! You can see how excited he was about that hood.

And Cinderella! - or as she introduced herself, "I'm Anabelle Cinderella!"

This is what I get for asking her to show me her necklace, lol

Love them

Anabelle Cinderella Trick-or-Treating with Riley Tinkerbell

Meeting up with Kara Tinkerbell =)

True to tradition, 'Peter Pan & Wendy' Saunders impressed with their festive costumes!

The first candy tasting of the evening

Though Oliver wasn't given candy, he did get a cool pumpkin light toy from some generous neighbors

I think Anabelle was still lovin' that lollipop =)
Happy Harvest! See you all again next year!

No comments: