"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances" ~ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lighthearted Moments

Another "please don't let me ever forget the kids said this" that's been going on here the last week....

Anabelle still will call Oliver 'Prince,' however, she also will randomly be talking to him and say, "Child, come here." or "This is how you do it, Child." Where she picked that one up I may never know. But oh my, how it entertains me. She is totally ridiculous - in the best way one can be ridiculous.

Also entertaining and completely ridiculous (again, in the best way possible)...

Anabelle's beloved godmother, Anna, is a self-confessed & proud cat lady. Loves them, talks to them, lives with them, etc. Anyway, knowing the joy it would bring her to see Anabelle had chosen to have her face painted like a kitty cat, I sent her a hodge podge of pics from the photo shoot I took with AB. Below is the response I received with an email saying that Anna ran across some 'old' pics of herself and noticed that indeed, she and Anabelle truly do look similar, eerily similar =)

Wow. There-are-no-words. I am wondering if these two have made it their unofficial role to entertain me. Well, if so, I'm on to you and mission accomplished my dears!

No comments: